Quran Recitation is the best way to gain Allah’s interest. It has been set necessary by Allah Almighty for the Muslims the Success. Lord uncovered the blessed Book in Arabic; we ought to know the interpretation to follow up on it; however, to the extent perusing is concerned, We ought to recount it in Arabic and learn Arabic standards and regulations are the first steps.
Hadrat’ Ata Ibn Rabah reported:
“I heard that the Messenger of Allah said, ‘Whoever recites Yasin at the beginning of the day, Allah Almighty will fulfill his desires.'”
Allah says in the Quran:
لَوْ أَنزَلْنَا هَٰذَا ٱلْقُرْءَانَ عَلَىٰ جَبَلٍ لَّرَأَيْتَهُۥ خَٰشِعًا مُّتَصَدِّعًا مِّنْ خَشْيَةِ ٱللَّهِ ۚ وَتِلْكَ ٱلْأَمْثَٰلُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
“Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables we put forward to humankind that they may reflect.” [Quran Al-Hashr 59:21]
Benefits of Quran Recitation
Allah has set a reward for those who recite the Holy Quran. So, a person who does it daily will get plenty of rewards. Here are some benefits of reciting the Holy Quran:
- Source of Guidance and light in our Daily life
- It helps us to know the Purpose of life and the secret of Creation
- It fulfills an Islamic duty.
- On the Day of Judgement, The Quran will be proof for us.
- The Quran will intervene for us on the Day of Judgment.
- You will be successful.
- Healing and Mercy for the believers
- Countless blessings and good deeds.
- You will become the best of the people.
- Allah gives ten rewards to each individual who recites the Holy Quran.
- The reciters of the Quran will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels.
- You will be in Paradise if the amount of Quran you memorize in this life.
- The Qur’an will lead you to Paradise.
As Muslims, reciting Holy Quran is our duty, and we must fulfill Allah’s order.
Importance of the Quran in our life
We need guidance in every aspect of life, and we can find the best guidance in the Quran. It is a manual for our everyday life. The Quran provides detailed guidance on how to lead a good and happy life, from trivial matters to the essential things related to society, worship, or personal matters.
Allah says in the Quran aboutt the revelation of Quran,
لَقَدْ مَنَّ ٱللَّهُ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ إِذْ بَعَثَ فِيهِمْ رَسُولًا مِّنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ يَتْلُوا۟ عَلَيْهِمْ ءَايَٰتِهِۦ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ وَٱلْحِكْمَةَ وَإِن كَانُوا۟ مِن قَبْلُ لَفِى ضَلَٰلٍ مُّبِينٍ
Indeed, did Allāh confer [great] favor upon the Believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book [i.e., the Quran] and wisdom? However, they had been before in manifest error.
The lessons Quran teaches us are the following
- It explains the Purpose of Life
- It teaches the Oneness of Allah
- It teaches moral, social, and spiritual Values.
- It teaches us ways to make our life better.
- Always speak truth
- Seek help through Patience and Prayers
Ettiquetes of Quran Recitation
When a Muslim recites the holy Quran, his recitation should be accompanied by internal and external manners and etiquette.
Internal manner means the matters of the heart, while external manners affect our deeds and all the body members.
The few Etiquettes we should follow while Quran Recitation.
- Should be in a state of ablution
- Sitting correctly in a quiet place
- The purity of body, clothes, and place.
- Cover your head
- Face the Qibla
- Seeking Refuge from satan.
- Humbleness while reciting Quran
- Understanding the origin of words
- Focus and entire attention while Quran Recitation