Quran is a complete path for life. There are heart touching surahs and ayahs from the Quran as:
1. some times in our life we face many difficulties. Allah says in the Quran:
“Surely with every difficulty, there is a relief.”
Al- Quran [Shrah, 94 ayahs (5-6)]
2. Another ayah from the Quran reflects that Allah will not afflict anyone more than what he can bear.
“Allah does not burden any human being with more than he can bear.”
[al-Baqarah, 2 ayah(286)]
3. If Allah tests anyone in difficulty then he gives him more reward too. Allah says:
“Those who endure with patience will be rewarded without measure.”
[az-Zumar – 39 ayah(10)]
4. Allah will ease the difficulty of those who follow Him. As it is clearly mentioned in ayah from the Quran:
“Indeed Allah has purchased from the believers their persons and their wealth and in return has promised them paradise; they fight in the cause of Allah and slay and are slain.
This is a true promise which is binding on Him mentioned in the Torah, the Gospel, and the Qur’an; and who is more true in fulfilling his promise than Allah? Rejoice, therefore, in the bargain which you have made, and that is a mighty achievement.
[at-Taubah 9 ayah(111)]
5. No one can relieve the calamity of a person except Allah:
“If Allah afflicts you with a calamity, none can remove it but He; and if He intends to bestow a favor, none can withhold His bounty. He bestows it on whomsoever of His
servants He pleases; He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
[Yunus, 10 ayahs (107)]
Click here to Join our Quranic Journey towards heaven : (AlQuran Classes)
You can find Tajweed courses Here.
Register for Online Dua memorization and Quran learning Courses